Below you can read the information on the processing of your personal data.
WHO IS THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR?
The data administrator is Sunetmoi with its registered office in Zamość at ul. Wysokie 98a, 22-400 Zamość, entered by the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland into the register of entrepreneurs, with the NIP number: 9222979839, REGON: 388739598, being the owner of the store, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR?
In the matter of personal data, you can contact us at: ul. Wysokie 98a, 22-400 Zamość, 22-400 Zamość. You can also write us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Your data is processed for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
- for the execution of orders placed by you - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR
- to maintain an account set up by you, in which you can check the history of your orders and the status of current orders - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- direct marketing of the Administrator's services, including running the social media of the Sunetmoi brand - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
PERIOD OF DATA PROCESSING
Considering the specifics of our business, including the type of goods offered and your rights, as well as the obligations imposed on us as business entities, including tax law, your data will be stored and processed, as a rule, for the duration of the service or order or execution. settlement or until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to data processing is raised in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest.
The time of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if and to the extent that it will be required by law. After the expiry of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to:
- requesting us to access your personal data,
- rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- object to the processing and transfer of data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you have an account in our online store, you can update your data by logging into your account and making appropriate changes to it.
In order to fulfill your orders, we need your data. Your data is - at the stage of making the purchase - processed by the entity through which you have decided to make the payment, and at the stage of delivery - to the companies through which the delivery is carried out.
For the purposes of the services provided to you and in connection with the organization of our work, your data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular courier companies, suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities providing accounting, legal and marketing services.
For the purposes of making payments, your personal data may be transferred:
1.to mBank S.A. ("Bank") in connection with:
1) the provision by the Bank to the Administrator of the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
2) processing and settlement by the Bank of payments made by you in our store via the Internet with the use of payment instruments (legal basis: art.
paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR).
3) in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of contracts concluded with our store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
The Sunetmoi brand has its own social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook), which we hope you are already following. If so, we would like to kindly inform you that your data is processed by the Administrator only for the purpose of keeping the given profiles, including informing you about our activities and promoting various types of events, services and products, as well as to communicate with you via the functionalities. available on social media. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator for these purposes is its legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in promoting its own brand and building and maintaining a brand-related community.